The Goddesses are an all Female Character fleet and heavily focused on being the damn best looking Fleet around (so thats people particularly into the Tailoring and Costume aspects of the game, anyone whos put alot of love into creating their female characters is highly likely to be very welcome to join the fleet but the selection process is tough and only the best of the best are admitted [no boring standard uniforms here])!

Thursday 10 February 2011

Fashion Shoot on Risa

Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to a very special person in my mortals life, Al, my mortal really wish you could have been with us tonight *hug* he kept telling methat he really missed you, but I wouldn't let him go (the Goddesses needed me :)).

Thanks so much to all the goddesses who came along to the shoot :). It was so much fun! Some goddesses liked it so much they came multiple-times, like Six and Twelve :). hehe.

I don't have too much time now, I need to put my Mortal to bed so he can rest up, so I will just post some highlights from the event:

Early arrivers hang out on the lovely sandy beaches at Risa. Six, Serial and Yun-In relax.

 Wow that sun sure does cast a shadow! Yun-In defends her eyes from the sun and everyone dances along. N.Sott looking purrrfect, Fett looking great and Yun-In as yummie as ever. I know Noire was around somewhere! I must find a snap!


There she is! Looking lovely in her outfit entitled "I wish there was more costume options" (a self titled peice). Noire being the lucky one to have one of her formally titled outfits show on my quickie post.

Somewhere under here theres goddesses!

The Goddesses have a gawper (or should that be worshiper?). Well he seems friendly enough, but damn quiet.

 Aww its sleeping beauty ;)
Well hello.. its Eleven, the Goddesses supplier of Mana! Thanks Eleven!!!!

Great way to end an night Party on Fett's Bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment