The Goddesses are an all Female Character fleet and heavily focused on being the damn best looking Fleet around (so thats people particularly into the Tailoring and Costume aspects of the game, anyone whos put alot of love into creating their female characters is highly likely to be very welcome to join the fleet but the selection process is tough and only the best of the best are admitted [no boring standard uniforms here])!

Thursday 31 October 2013

Serial's likely absence...

Serial here, I have been having alot of fun lately, playing with all you lovely Q *smiles* and your all so wondefull (even though there has been a little bit of mortal politics flying about *sign* and not half enough innocent flirty/silly fun sometimes). There has, unfortnately, been an critical change in my mortals circumstances which means that I won't be likely to be able to be around as much as I would wish *pout* from now on. I will try to encourage make to login on at the weekend ((if it is possible Serry)), but due to his present circumstances he can't be in game all that much (and I will have to miss Q all). I won't ever be gone completely though, I promise Q all!

I want to ask Q all something.. and if you can do this together, I would be so happy. I want to ask every Q to pull together as a fleet and really care about and understand each other and their mortals, we have so many great mortals with good hearts. Part of being a Q is being able to see so much furthur than any mortal alone. It's about understanding where all different but one thing is in common, everyone matters. What makes any Goddesses so special, what makes our fleet immortal, besides the wonder of the sexy Q *giggles* is that everyone cares for each other. Like any family, Q and mortal alike we can have some bad days and sometimes not see eye to eye; Q are especially prone to moments of capriciousness (when your so powerfull, as all Q are, the little things like life become so facinating) and malady can occur. I want everyone to remember what makes us different as a fleet, what makes us so special.

If someone says something which sounds wrong, ask yourself, ask them what they mean. We all say so many things because we all can, but sometimes we forget to listen to hearts and think instead with our minds. As a Goddess with a particularly big (but completely sexy *giggle*) mouth who is so good at putting her foot in it, I know well so many things get said and they don't mean what the words add up to. My mortal, he adds more and more words *giggles* in the hope that he becomes clearer and clearer.. which makes me chuckle because it just adds more complexity and yet more still to explain. Still *she smiles*, its a way and it works sometimes.

((
I will definitely be in game tommorow and I can tell all of you first hand and we can have some fun before I have to not game at least until the following weekend.
))

Keep safe, sexy and most of all.... Q are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment