The Goddesses are an all Female Character fleet and heavily focused on being the damn best looking Fleet around (so thats people particularly into the Tailoring and Costume aspects of the game, anyone whos put alot of love into creating their female characters is highly likely to be very welcome to join the fleet but the selection process is tough and only the best of the best are admitted [no boring standard uniforms here])!

Friday 30 May 2014

How Aidan left the fleet (exactly)

I post this to make sure its not a "I asked Aidan to leave" version that gets repeated about.

Here is exactly what transpired:

(5:36:07 AM) fleudermaus: to be clear this fleet is no longer comfortable with someone Running things from another fleet (one that I left specifically to avoid this )
(5:38:27 AM) fleudermaus: With Ang running Goddesses in absentia, the fleet is merely the Pirate Ladies Auxilliary
(5:38:58 AM) fleudermaus: Ang complained that someone bought 2 ships
(5:39:07 AM) fleudermaus: yes 2 people bought ships
(5:39:18 AM) fleudermaus: I approved both purchases
(5:39:41 AM) fleudermaus: if you will recall when ship purchasing was set up 2 people were chosen to run it
(5:39:48 AM) fleudermaus: Ang and Aidan
(5:40:20 AM) fleudermaus: Ang got excited about not having been consulted and reactively shut off Tier 6 access
(5:40:47 AM) fleudermaus: he never asked if the purchases had been approved or who even bought ships
(5:41:02 AM) fleudermaus: so from 53 we now have 51 ship provisions
(5:41:33 AM) fleudermaus: which means that if every active Goddess bought 2 ships today we would STILL HAVE PROVISIONS remaining
(5:42:02 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): hun.. you live in another world to the one I live in. Its like one of us is colour blind and the other isn't
(5:42:19 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): the net effect is, that things have become impossible now.(5:42:48 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): I either have a real terrible bunch of friends here who have systematically picked on and been nasty to one friend
(5:42:50 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): aka you.
((5:42:59 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): or the truth is what is reported by the majority.
(5:42:50 AM) fleudermaus: When I found out that this whole stupid thing was to "Punish" me the exact word used...
(5:43:37 AM) fleudermaus: Ang didn't like what I said about Nem, fine
(5:43:37 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): in absence of any evidence to support your position, and what you have shown as evidence only supports that alot of people dislike you now.
(5:43:48 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): I have to go with the majority
(5:44:19 AM) fleudermaus: then why am I here

ED: This was unfortunate timing, Aidan was possibly referring to "being in the fleet" I was referring to why I was talking to her. I was talking to her because she had said to me she had been thinking all week and I wanted to discover about what as a friend:

(5:44:46 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): I was wanting to find out your thoughts.

ED: Here I was referring to the fleet stuff:

(5:44:56 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): I was hoping for some new thoughts.

ED: Rachel has always been very nice in my experiences. I said this because I always leave room to be wrong, not because I had any reason to think this true:

(5:45:05 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): Either Rachel is a total bitch to you....
(5:45:21 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): which doesn't add up
(5:45:27 AM) fleudermaus: Rachel has been a complete bitch (at times)
(5:45:40 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): or your still stuck back before we had that huge chat about forums :(
(5:45:43 AM) fleudermaus: and will impulsively support Ang
(5:45:54 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): oh, I know she has Ang's back
.(5:46:03 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): but she doesn't support unsupportable things.
(5:46:18 AM) fleudermaus: I was fine until the statement was made that this whole things was to "punish" me
(5:46:35 AM) fleudermaus: That has REALLY set me off
(5:46:52 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): can you post me the entire chat log. I think you may need a fresh perspective
(5:47:04 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): since Rachel has spoken to me and its a different story.(5:47:09 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): not about you
(5:47:15 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): she didn't focus on you
(5:47:23 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): she spoke about the Forums and moving fowards.
(5:48:12 AM) fleudermaus: http://prntscr.com/3msv8m
(5:57:14 AM) fleudermaus: Ultimately, it is clear that they are predisposed (as you can clearly see) to enmity
(5:58:09 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): her use of the word "punishment" was unwise.
(5:58:17 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): her words where otherwise sound
(5:59:20 AM) fleudermaus: Well it shows their true intent
(5:59:43 AM) fleudermaus: Leavng Pirates on my own to avoid this was not enough
(6:00:07 AM) fleudermaus: They literally chased me down in Goddesses to put me down
(6:00:40 AM) fleudermaus: now they have me at level 6 so bootable on a whim

ED: So here two of my friend have been accused of persecuting another of my friends. I know this not to be the case. What else can I do, was my thoughts:

(6:13:13 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): I've reached a conclusion:
(6:13:52 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): you have left me with no choices.
(6:14:08 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): I can't see a way forward whilst you are unwilling to work with the rest of the fleet.
(6:14:23 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): you take too much of my time in a very negative way(6:14:36 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): you take Serial away from the fleet.
(6:14:43 AM) fleudermaus: ok
(6:15:29 AM) fleudermaus: I get it', I'm .. .on my way

ED: Everyone please note, I did not ask Aidan to leave the fleet. I did say she had left me with no choices, which is entirely true.

(6:15:36 AM) fleudermaus: but let me say one thing
(6:15:41 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): im sorry. I really tried.
(6:15:58 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): please

(6:16:01 AM) fleudermaus: I never had any options.. the clique made up it's mind a while ago
(6:16:07 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): always say, you are a friend independantly of the fleet(6:18:06 AM) fleudermaus: set to normal not Operator
(6:19:29 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): its still very sad to lose you, even though I had no more options. It hurts. I hate where we ended up.

ED: I had no more options, but Aidan could have given some by agreeing to get along with the other fleet members and stop accusing each of them Ang and Rach with focus of being against her and hounding her.

(6:19:54 AM) fleudermaus: Frankly when you only believe one side the end is pre-decided

(6:20:26 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): when every voice on the 'one side' says same story, but the other side has one voice and one different story.
(6:20:37 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): and secondly, when the one voice won't let go .

(6:21:21 AM) fleudermaus: Ang and Rachel are not the majority but they are who you listen to

ED: I do fully admit Ang and Rach have heavy weighting, as does Rho, Bane, Candy and now a days Lirien. Adian had so much leverage I nearly (or perhaps did) run the fleet aground just to try and fix things for her.

(6:21:24 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): prehaps all the other people, Nem, Ang, Rach, etc. have only one story between them. Though, they did all try speaking with you and I know you got ang on Skype
(6:23:02 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): but, Daisy, T'Kyr have same story
(6:23:10 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): Angel backs you
(6:23:21 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): shes your equivilent of Ang and Rach
(6:24:12 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): sorry didn't notice you had logged. did you get last messages?
(6:24:42 AM) fleudermaus: not sure it matters, I'm out of your hair, be happy, have a party taell Aidan jokes with Rachel and Ang
(6:26:53 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): you still don't get it, I care about you, care so much I risked losing all my friends to keep you in the fleet.
(6:27:33 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): I even gave us a way to move forwards.

ED: Do you see how she left me no choices? Such horrid thoughts about friends, to suggest that we laugh and joke about the upset of a friend. Goddesses do not. They do their best to try to find answers.

(6:27:38 AM) fleudermaus: I had thought Goddesses to be my home, safe, but I was wrong
(6:27:41 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): a complete rebuild of the fleet
(6:28:15 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): but look what happened today. I managed to play with no-one because I was covering old ground with you

ED: This is what I mean about giving me no choices. I could either be forever embroiled in the drama Aidan has and fuels between her and Ang, Rach, Nem and others or I can .. do what.... I have no choice. Even with Aidan having left the fleet, it may solve nothing if she doesn't drop her animosity towards others.

(6:29:11 AM) fleudermaus: Ang does and Rachel does
(6:30:11 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): because they where your friends and you acted towards them like they where your enemies.
(6:31:01 AM) DoggyDude (Serials Owner): Do you know that Ang, before you went Anti-Pirate supported you more than you realised.

2 comments: