The Goddesses are an all Female Character fleet and heavily focused on being the damn best looking Fleet around (so thats people particularly into the Tailoring and Costume aspects of the game, anyone whos put alot of love into creating their female characters is highly likely to be very welcome to join the fleet but the selection process is tough and only the best of the best are admitted [no boring standard uniforms here])!

Friday 20 June 2014

Correction of false impressions

It's been brought to my attention that some Q have taken my recent comments incorrectly.

So, to clear things up:

People giving to the fleet is the lifeblood of us all. I really appreciate and feel so lucky that everyone gives so generously.

What I was trying to convey in my last comment is, that whilst this is true and important. I hold nothing above caring for others. .

When it comes to contributions, they are great, but what is greater is someone who cares for everyone and works to help people. Someone who does both is, awesome.

All give so much and without self interest. They show love for the fleet as a whole.

I :( can't give as much as you all, I always have not been able to give as much as I have been so lucky to receive. I feel honoured, by such amazing friends, but also bad that I can't keep up.

Most of my friends have never made me feel anything but special and important.

Speaking of friends, one of my great friends tells me of a company her friend runs which must be awesome (being a friend of my friend):

So check out : www.soundinfocus.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment