The Goddesses are an all Female Character fleet and heavily focused on being the damn best looking Fleet around (so thats people particularly into the Tailoring and Costume aspects of the game, anyone whos put alot of love into creating their female characters is highly likely to be very welcome to join the fleet but the selection process is tough and only the best of the best are admitted [no boring standard uniforms here])!

Saturday 6 February 2016

Anastasia Maria (wife of Kitty of Love)... and in the foreground the ever logically lovely T'Kyr



2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found this site looking for stuff about the exchange. I just started this game and made it past the tutorial. I made my first exchange purchase just now - a Phaser Stun Pistol Mk X for 1EC and recycled it for 1 800EC. :) But i digress. Are costumes available on the exchange? I don't want to spend real money on this game right now as i just got out of debt and am saving up to go back to college. My character is my version of someone who i refer to as my beautiful goddess and i would like to find something akin to a kitty outfit for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, some costumes are on the exchange. You can get reward packs with stuff like DS9 outfits and also Winter Outfits. I'll post a little costume guide post. Sorry I missed this when it was posted! :O

    ReplyDelete