The Goddesses are an all Female Character fleet and heavily focused on being the damn best looking Fleet around (so thats people particularly into the Tailoring and Costume aspects of the game, anyone whos put alot of love into creating their female characters is highly likely to be very welcome to join the fleet but the selection process is tough and only the best of the best are admitted [no boring standard uniforms here])!

Saturday 17 March 2018

3D Print, needs work.....

So I emailed the 3D print people and I hope maybe this is something they can work on....

This is Serry's ship (screenshot taken from the login screen):

 Excitingly colourful and very much the ship Serry and I created. When though I go to 3D print her ship, I see this instead:

To list the differences:

  1. Rouge on the Hull Edges,
  2. Blue "Stippled" effect on the Nacelles
  3. Larger Windows (no I didn't change the settings, and changing them had no effect)

Very much NOT Serry's ship.

Here is the preview at GamePrint (https://gameprint.net/)


I've contacted the 3D printer people via email so will see if they come back with good news for us.

UPDATE: Hurray! They can help:

Here is what they replied:

"I am very sorry for the late response. I was checking if this something we can do or not. The good news is yes we can. Just send us pictures and we are more than happy to paint your ship the way you want. Just make sure to provide us with high-quality pictures.

Can you give us more details on what went wrong? (colors not appearing in the preview). A screenshot of the ship in the game and in the preview will be very helpful for us."
I've inquiring what the procedure for this is going to be, since obviously before I hit the button to withdraw the money want to be sure everyone is on same page.
 

UPDATE 2: OMG Awesome they have my correct ship shots now:

I'm very excited! I'm just waiting on a preview link or instructions to move forward. Here is the beautiful shots they provided as samples for me to confirm.






 


 

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to exit the ship tailor and re-enter it, because the right look won't load the first time.

    ReplyDelete