The Goddesses are an all Female Character fleet and heavily focused on being the damn best looking Fleet around (so thats people particularly into the Tailoring and Costume aspects of the game, anyone whos put alot of love into creating their female characters is highly likely to be very welcome to join the fleet but the selection process is tough and only the best of the best are admitted [no boring standard uniforms here])!

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Well this got OXtra awesome

Oh hiii.

I'm sure we all know I like to, ah, faff around sometimes in the ship tailor, making referential starships.

So about a week ago, Luke, one of the presenters of the youtube channel OutsideXtra, had a challenge for Ellen, the other presenter, which was to create a vehicle for an OX "road" trip.

Ellen settled on a pretty cool yacht called the HMS OXBoat.

I, being me, couldn't help but to make a Star Trek Online version of said OXBoat, which you can find here.



So imagine my delight and surprise when they featured the ship in the next Show of the Weekend!


You'll find it at 27 mins 11 secs.

I'm still so excited!

See you around the galaxy!

~Yun~

1 comment: