The Goddesses are an all Female Character fleet and heavily focused on being the damn best looking Fleet around (so thats people particularly into the Tailoring and Costume aspects of the game, anyone whos put alot of love into creating their female characters is highly likely to be very welcome to join the fleet but the selection process is tough and only the best of the best are admitted [no boring standard uniforms here])!

Sunday 3 June 2018

StarWars Solo is a must see

I went tonight with friends to check out the latest StarWars movie and boy I was impressed!

The main actor who played Han Solo had perfectly captured a version of the role incoporating all the charm and character, yet with a youthful bent. It was simply a pleasure to see his performance. Chewbaka's introduction was beautifully done, it was predictable but in a pleasureably satisfying way which completed the character.

I hated Rouge One, I found it pretty poor and a total absense of "StarWar's" ness. Trying to distance itself and make it feel new. For me it completely failed to be a good movie and butchered much of the existing Starwars iconic asepects (particularly destroying many of the anthems).

In stark contrast Solo was a romp, returning to form and capturing all the joy, intreege and character of the originals in a new and fresh way which paid due hommage to, genre and fans alike.

People who know me will realise I'm typically critical looking for the flaws, but this movie simply blew me away!

There was only one moment where I noticed I was even watching a movie (as appose to having an epic store experience) and that was when a prolonged "train robbery" followed by a space scuffle had a slightlypoor scoring of music which momentarily lifted me from the action.

I really recommend going to see this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment